Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rock n Roll Marathon San Antonio

Recently Updated251  

it was nice and cool today… beautiful weather for the marathon. My Mom, two of my sisters and one brother met up with us to cheer Joel on. We had a great time walking all over down town, laughing and  having a good time on our wait.

Recently Updated252

Boy, it was so crowded, like crazy crowded! There were over 28,000 runners. We were not able to see Joel coming in the way they had the finish line set up but I did see him coming in since I knew what time he would be coming in about. Was not able to get a photo though. so we had to stand over at another shoot where they came in after getting their medals and stuff.

Recently Updated253

here Joel is coming in. He finished in 3 hours and 28 min. We are so proud of him. Noah ran and ran today too. he kept us busy while waiting. He is a runner just like his Dad. :)

I'm thankful for my family to come out and support Joel and for the good time we had and for Joel having such a good run! My sister Margie cooked a celebration dinner tonight and well…. more good times!

Hope your Sunday was wonderful!

1 comment: