Thursday, November 4, 2010

SO bowling fun

Recently Updated242

They had their second practice yesterday for Special Olympics bowling. Noah really enjoys it and so do the other kids. I meet them at the bowling alley. It makes for a long day 9-1. They bowl, eat and then sit and wait for what seems like forever. I know if I was not there to keep Noah busy he would have a melt down. He kept telling me, he wanted to go to the car and go home and that he was done after lunch.

They had middle school PALS help out at each lane. I just think these kids in the PALS programs in the district are a bunch of wonderful kids.

Recently Updated243  

I like to wait for them to leave before I go. That bus has my heart on it!

One of the aides came up to me while I was waiting to tell me they thought I was such a great Mom. It was really nice to hear that. Because some times I wonder if they think I am a nut always around. Not that I care if they think I am a nut because well, Noah is my concern and I will be around to see, hear and know what is going on.

The aides at this school are really wonderful and caring. The problem is there are not enough of them to go around for all the kids. I don't want Noah left behind or not taken care of in the way he should be and so this is why I go and help out. I am thankful I am able to go and help out and be with Noah. I wish other parents were able to go  and see and participate too.

Hope your Thursday was a good one!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm glad you are able hang out with Noah on these activities! You are a great Mom!

Colleen said...

I love the photo of him peeking out from the bus window! Looks like he is having lots of fun.

Territory Mom said...

So cool for Noah. I love that you said your heart is on that bus, so sweet. You are a great mom.