Tuesday, November 9, 2010

still here

IMG_7983a

I have so many pictures to share but no time to blog them. We have been busy here with school issues, getting ready for the move, the marathon on Sunday, family birthdays, and me being sick since Friday. So much I want to write about that dumb school but don't even know where to start. It’s the teacher not so much the school or maybe it is both? Another day. I hate being negative but it is really the stuff that is happening in our life right now dealing with school. We leave in about 5 weeks! I have not started to pack. we don't know where we will live. Where Noah will be going to school. Everything is up in the air. Crazy I know!

Hope your Tuesday is a good one! xo

7 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Good luck working everything out, and I hope you feel better soon!

Rochelle said...

Still praying for His wisdom on the school issues and to cover your move and Noah's education.

Sharon said...

Oh I hope you feel better and that things start to go smoothly. Try not to strs, everything will begin to fall into place that is suppose to.

Jenny said...

That is crazy! I hope you are able to get things worked out soon to relieve some stress!

Good luck!

Just Writing said...

Sorry it's so stressful for you right now. Hope everything falls into the right place soon. (((hugs)))

Kristi said...

I found you again!! I look forward to catching up :).

Micayla said...

Hope you are feeling better.
Remember to take a breather now and then. Cannot wait to see the photos.
xx