Tuesday, November 2, 2010

voted

November new

went to vote this morning after taking Noah to school. I voted at my 4th and 5th grade elementary school. It was pretty cool to see it as an adult and see everything so small now. I went to 5 elementary schools in all. Looking back at this I guess moving so much made me feel like I didn't belong or like an outsider. even though I made friends easy in my life, I just never knew when the next move would be. I so didn't want this same for Noah and looks like he will follow in my foot steps.

Anyway, I am thankful for my right to vote today and thankful for the many wonderful memories from all of the elementary schools I attended.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I bet that was strange to see your elementary school now!

We voted today too and Abby was so excited to help.