Monday, December 13, 2010

bye from Texas

IMG_0285a

took these of Noah yesterday for my 365 prompt. He usually is good  at letting me take photos of him.

IMG_0294

but some days he wants no part of it. I can never really just ask him for what I want I am just lucky to get the photo by chance.

IMG_0282

so I have to take a lot of photos to get what I am looking for. makes for good practice! and he is a sweet heart for letting me take his photo so much. :)

IMG_0281-1

So, my last day to use the computer before they pack it away tomorrow. I will so miss this thing and Photoshop. ugh!

I feel less stress today! I know I will feel even better tomorrow once it is all packed and then the next day when it is all on a truck! I will then have to clean for housing inspection and then we are done here by Friday. so happy!

We finally found out this morning that we got a house on base and it is such a weight off our minds to know we have a home to move into right away. so thankful!

I have a meeting at Noah’s school for his IEP update while the packers are here tomorrow. to add in the academics that the teacher left out. Thursday is his school party and Friday is his last day and a pajama party in his class.

We leave on Sunday morning. It would be nice to take our time getting to Ohio. I told Joel it would be fun to visit Graceland on the way. we shall see? If you see a crazy woman crying her head off on the highway… it will be me! I have already started to cry. Joel is prepared for lots of crying.

Well, I just wanted to thank everyone for all the support and kindness you have given me and our family over the last few months with putting Noah back in school and those problems we had with that and for our move. Thank you! Thank you!!! I will see you here once we get to Ohio and unpack!!!

Happy Monday!!! xoxoxoxo

8 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Beautiful pictures.

Good luck with the move!

stephanie said...

OK, I must live in a cave because somehow I missed this HUGE news. Nothing like a little relocation right before Christmas!

I'll be listening for the crazy lady, lOL and praying for SMOOTH and FUN trip! could happen...

Love and prayers!!!!

Jenny said...

Lovely pics!

I am so happy you all found a house, that will make the transition so much better.

I will be thinking about you all!

Rochelle said...

Praying for you guys. I know how hard it is to live away from family. If you are coming through KC we'd love to meet up with you.

Great news on the base housing, still praying that the schools are a perfect fit for Noah!

Sam said...

I hope both the move and the move in both go smoothly Beverly!

Amber Rosie said...

Safe travels!

AngieW said...

Have a very safe trip. Looking forward to reading about your new home. Best of luck.

Micayla said...

Good luck with the move, I am sure all will go well. The photographs are simply stunning, you ahve such flair.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family.
xxxx