Friday, December 31, 2010

finished my 365

IMG_0897

took this in our back yard. my last photo for my 365 project. I am so happy to have made it through and finish it.

DEC NEW

made a collage and year in review of 2010 from my 365 photos.

I learned so much about myself, my camera and photography. I met and made a lot of friends on Flickr who have been wonderful and supportive and so inspiring. I am so thankful for my year in photos for the memories that I have documented especially since it was our last year in San Antonio.

If you do one, you will be so happy you did and all that you will learn and all that you will have at the end.

It was a year I am so thankful for!!!

2 comments:

georgia b. said...

precious... every one.

Jenny said...

These are great! I should really do one, but just never think about it.