Thursday, December 2, 2010

a shopping trip to Fredericksburg

IMG_9012

I went two weeks ago with my sister to Fredericksburg. She took the day off from work.

IMG_9024

it is always a nice drive up to the Texas hill country

IMG_9025

we spent the day walking and going in all the shops up and down the street

IMG_9026

we bought a few things but mostly just looked

IMG_9028

took my camera and snapped when I could. I feel funny taking photos and people watching me

IMG_9030

it was one of the first cool days of the season

IMG_9032

thought these two looked cute looking at maps

IMG_9035

pretty ornaments

IMG_9036

and some vintage ones

IMG_9037

this cute snow man in a vintage tub :)

IMG_9039

would have loved these sweet suit cases

IMG_9042

dreaming of some of these

IMG_9043

I finally was fast enough to photograph a butterfly

IMG_9046

or two

IMG_9047

looks like spring

IMG_9049

wonderful fences too

IMG_9050

getting some practice on out of focus shots

IMG_9064

blue sky and beautiful tree

IMG_9052

saw this barn on the way out to the highway

IMG_9069

It really was a lovely day spent with my sister who took the day off to be with me :)

sisters are the best and I am blessed to have three!

Happy Thursday!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What a great day! I'm glad you had that time with your sister!

MaryAnne said...

Sisters are the best! This sounds like a great day, and you got some really neat pictures!

Sharon said...

Love ALL of these posts and photos, outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!