Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday

IMG_1042

my sisters drive way from last weekend.

We had another snow day today :) I was just happy I didn’t have to meet for the IEP meeting today. Yesterday was a half day due to weather. But, Noah was absent Wed. and Thursday with a bad stomach virus. Boy, was it bad. I had to clean sheets on both beds and almost every towel in this house that I could find. Poor guy was so sick. He is much better today and I am thankful.

I thought it would be a good idea to go out and play in the snow and Noah was excited. once we got outside though he freaked out from too much snow to walk in. He wouldn’t move from his spot. He had a kick throwing snow balls but that was it and wanted to come back inside. I took him in, took his snow gear off and went back out to shovel. Came back in later to find he took all his clothes off and running around the house. oh my! He is too funny. He has always loved to just be in his underwear and shirt and so he still wants to dress that way even when it is 12 degrees outside. he wont even keep on socks in the house and the floors are cold. We are so not in Texas any more, in that warm weather!

I got a few more boxes unpacked and hope to get more done but really I have a very long way to go. But, I will get there!

Have a happy Friday! xo

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm glad he's feeling better after getting the stomach bug. I hate those!

Johnna said...

Hi, I am new to your blog, and I am enjoying it so much! Territory Mom sent me over, saying I should meet you. Your photography is fabulous and your son is ADORABLE. Best wishes in your new location!

Monica said...

So glad he's feeling better! How rough that must have been for you all! Beautiful snow photo.

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

Stomach bugs are no fun!

Maybe Noah would like to play with some snow brought into the house on a tray? That's what my kids like best =)