Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday


Happy that I found a sweet little camera yesterday. And for only a few bucks! Once I get my office unpacked, my little vintage camera's will look sweet on a shelf.
They had two vintage typewriter's. One was a teal color and looked to be a child size and one key was missing. The other was an Underwood but many of the key's were upside down. I figure I need to be picky and get the perfect one.

I noticed this morning that the aide on the bus did not put a seat belt on Noah. I have been trying to look to see if she does but I have never had a good look until today. I asked at the each IEP meeting and they said, oh yes, he gets a seat belt put on. So, now I have to write the teacher and tell her or the bus company with out getting anyone mad. Noah does not have the reflex to stop him self if the bus had to stop suddenly. he would fly off or hit his head. It is just not right how the schools play this game of not wanting things written in the IEP and just say it is so. This school seems to be playing these games more so than any we have been to this far?

Well, I am off to run errands.

Wishing you a happy Friday xoxo

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

That camera is very cool!

So frustrating about the seat belt on the bus!

georgia b. said...

oh, there's nothing about his photo that isn't completely lovely!

so love that vintage linen cloth... and the camera! lucky you. fabulous find!

some day, i hope to establish a small vintage camera collection.

love!

happy weekend, bev!

Jenny said...

How annoying about the seat belt. What's the deal with that?

I love the camera! Good luck with finding a typewriter!

Caroline said...

I love that camera! And you will find the perfect typwriter...you will know it when you see it. Ugh...no seat belt????