Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


made Noah's treats up yesterday for him to take to school


a printed photo, on top of a Hershey bar, wrapped in white paper, tied with twine


they came out just like I wanted them too


Noah came into the kitchen and got so excited and wanted to open them all up :)


So, he will be handing them out tomorrow and not today. he started getting sick around 3am. I really hope this is the last of it and just left over from what he has had since last Wednesday. I hope it is nothing more than a virus the doctor thought it to be. He is drinking but not wanting to eat much of anything. I don't blame him at all for not wanting to eat. I just want so much for him to feel better!

Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day xoxoxo

3 comments:

Amy said...

Beverly, these are beautiful!!! I might have to borrow this idea next year. ;)

Jenny said...

These are so awesome.

I'm sad to hear Noah is sick again. Poor guy, it seems like he's always catching something :(

Caroline said...

OMG! Beverly...I didn't realize you had a blog!!! So nice to see your photos again. hope you had a very happy Valentine's day! Seeing your photos just made my day! xo Caroline