Thursday, February 17, 2011

it was a good day


He came home happy off the bus yesterday and with a bag of Valentine treats. This morning he got on the bus just fine. Love when he is ok getting on the bus and going to school!

Noah kept me company yesterday while I unpacked 5 boxes that were in my closet. It felt good to get those done and to see some familiar things. Oh, I was happy to see my beautiful sheets, shoes, purses, clothes. I still have 3 more boxes in the closet to get to and about 5 more in the bed room. Then on to the 100's more around the house and garage. I will unpack Noah's room next and it should be pretty easy to do.

I did enjoy my day yesterday. Grocery shopping alone is always so nice being able to take my time and look around. I went to one thrift store but I didn't like it much. Today, I am headed to the thrift store I like in the next town. I'm looking for vintage camera's and a vintage typewriter. If I have time I might stop at the book store to read and relax before coming home to make Joel lunch?

happy thursday xoxo

3 comments:

Caroline said...

You might be the only other person than myself than enjoys going to the grocery store alone. I find it so peaceful. Is that weird? Glad Noah is on the mend. Hope you find those goodies at the Thrift store!

georgia b. said...

precious photo.
precious words.

your blog and your photos make me look so forward to having my child be born and getting to know him or her.

hope you are well, bev.
happy belated valentine's day!

MaryAnne said...

I'm so happy to hear things are going better for Noah! I hope he continues to be happy at school!

Good luck with the unpacking, moving is never fun.