Wednesday, February 16, 2011

love is all you need

made this in photo shop and had them printed last week in 5x7 just to see how they would come out. I would really like one in a poster size. think I will mail a few out to people?

anyway! Noah went back to school today. he so did not want to go on that bus. he kept telling me and Joel and the bus driver and the bus aide that his head hurts. makes me feel so bad and want to run in the house with him and keep him home. but, he tends to say this a lot so we never know if it is real or not. It could be his way of trying to get out of things he doesn't want to do or it could be real? hate not knowing for sure. I told them to please call me if he was not feeling good. I think he will be fine. praying for a good day for him.

I am off to get out of the house and get some fresh air. thrifting and grocery shopping and what ever else.

Hope you have a wonderful day xo


1 comment:

Jenny said...

I hope you didn't get a call that he wasn't feeling well and that you enjoyed your day!