Wednesday, February 9, 2011

more hearts with Noah


I took these last week during our snow days


not the best but I love them just because


he was sweet enough to help me out and hold the heart



I love his smile here


once in a while he would let out a "cheese" I heart when he says that


truly I do love taking blurry pictures on purpose. I just find them so beautiful
and with a story to tell or wonder about. Or maybe it has to do with I am blind
as a bat with out my glasses or contacts? lol and it takes practice getting a good
blurry shot :)


my favorite one. sitting here with the heart on his toes....sweetness

happy Wednesday
 and thanks for good thoughts and prayers xoxo

2 comments:

{Amy} said...

very sweet indeed! love all of these!

Territory Mom said...

This is beautiful!!