Thursday, March 3, 2011

busy


busy with getting ready for the school meeting next Monday. I cant wait to get it over with and at the same time wish the day away. I want rid of this ill feeling in my stomach that I have had since that phone call last Thursday. My mind races with all these thoughts and words said by her and its enough to break me at some moments. I just want what is right to happen to those who have done wrong. I want what is right for Noah.
In these times I miss my family back home. I so wish we were there with them. To have their love and comfort and their arms around us.
Thank you for your kind words and emails. They have helped me so much. I know that prayer works and it makes me feel so good to have your prayers.
xoxo

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Wishing you all the best on Monday!!! Has Noah been enjoying being home? I was wondering if you have talked with any of the other parents from that class?
Enjoy your week-end and try not to think about it all too much! Will be waiting to hear how it all goes!xo

Territory Mom said...

My grandma used to tell me not to worry, "He makes the crooked ways straight".

Jenny said...

I'll be thinking about you. I hope it goes well and you are able to make a decision.

Bethany said...

Good luck today!!!

Debbie said...

well, how did the meeting go?? Been thinking about you guys......let us know.

Coley said...

I LOVE that photo!