Thursday, April 7, 2011

our week


We took Joel to the airport on Monday.

so much rain and wind here


We lost our power on Monday around 3:30 and it never came back on till 8:30 that night. We kept busy and I just kept praying it would come back on. We were getting ready to go to bed and boom it came back on finally. Noah and I were so happy! I'm sick of the rain and wind here. Our house sounds like it will lift up and blow away every time its windy out. Really scary.

Joel got to San Antonio just fine and called once he got to my parents house. We got to see everyone on face time on the iPhone and that was great. Even got to see my sweet Coco. I miss her so much. He is loving the weather and the food and being with the family and his unit. When we dropped him off at the airport Noah kept saying, 'bye Dad", "have fun in Texas". it was so cute. He is missing him like crazy right now. He has been in a crabby mood the last two days. Today, I closed a drawer and he thought it was the door and ran downstairs to look for Joel....breaks my heart. We look forward for Joel to get back home!

Hope your week is a good one xo

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Hope Joel is home safe and sound soon. So sweet that Noah thought the drawer was him coming home. Melts my heart...

MaryAnne said...

I love those photos of Noah with the umbrella - SO sweet!!!

I'm glad you at least got to do face time. It's always hard when Daddy is gone...