Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Picture Inspiration

picture inspiration

For Picture Inspiration week 5-8
week 5. infinity and beyond - a parking garage down town Dayton
week6. seeing double - running my hand on the table
week 7. the shape of surprise - base housing reflected in a little pond
week 8. totally random - looking up from the side of the road at a chili's parking lot

I really enjoy the photo prompts each week. Gives me something to look forward to finding something to shoot.

Happy Wednesday xoxo

5 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Love the perspective in these photos!

Caroline said...

Such a wonderful collection...very calming.

Beverly said...

thank you xo

Jenny said...

These are cool!

SuperDewa said...

These are all wonderful! I love the soft colors. They go together beautifully.

Do you use templates or a specific program for your blog boards? I found a few templates on the coffeeshop blog but I could use some more -- I'd love to know what you do.