Monday, May 16, 2011

From Where I Stand

standing in St Helen's parking lot on Saturday night. taken with iPhone.

My Mom is going to stay another 5 weeks. I am happy about that. She left on Saturday morning to go spend a few days with my sister who lives about a half hour way. I miss her already and she will be back on Tuesday. I am so silly. But, I don't feel as home sick with her here and that is a good feeling.

I have so much to do. I need to get Noah's portfolio in order and find a teacher to sign off for the year and make a curriculum and apply for next school year to homeschool. I think we will continue homeschooling during the summer in our unschooling way? Taking time off when needed. I need to look into next years CCD classes for him also. And, I still need to unpack our things. Some days I wonder if I will ever finish the unpacking...lol

Happy Monday xo

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

What a neat photo! Good luck getting everything done - you sound very busy!

Jenny said...

Cool pic! How exciting that your Mom is staying for 5 more weeks!!

Colleen said...

That is so great your Mom is able to stay so long! I'm sure you all have been having lots of fun! Noah must be so happy! Have a great week!