Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

father and son


We had a great day yesterday. It was a Happy Father's Day!
I cooked Joel a nice breakfast, lunch and dinner :)
I bought everything to make a cake but once I was getting
started I found I have not unpacked my cake pans...sigh.
So, we had fresh fruit instead.
Joel cut the grass after his run. He also cuts the elderly neighbor's grass.
she lost her husband a few months ago. And he cuts the girl next door
who's husband is deployed overseas.
He is a great husband and a great father to Noah.
We are so blessed!
We ended the night with watching Night at the Museum 2
and Noah loved it.

Happy Monday xoxo

2 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

Love the photo, too =)

Jenny said...

Great picture! I'm glad you had a nice Father's Day!