Monday, June 6, 2011

The weekend

summer nights

love summer nights. It has been a little warm but that's ok!



the stroller

We found the jogging stroller in the garage. So, thankful for this awesome adaptive stroller that we got last summer. It took months for us to finally get it and a lot of phone calls and we still do not have all the parts. but, we love it just the same. Noah loves running with Joel and that makes me happy and he fits perfectly!


pool happy


First day at the pool this year. He had a blast! He held tight just like the last two years. Then we took him to the 3 foot area and he could touch his feet and wow... he let go and was on his own and not scared at all. he was running and jumping in the water and oh so happy. We hope it is the start of him feeling good in the pool again and not being scared. Keeping my fingers crossed! 

people watching


It was just so awesome to see him so happy and relaxed. He had such a good time.

I am loving the Summer so far!

Happy Monday xoxo

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

That stroller looks amazing!

He looks so relaxed in the pool - how wonderful, finally!

Jenny said...

I was so happy when I saw that pic of him in the pool smiling! I'm so glad that he got past his fear.

Way to go Noah! He looks so happy!

Kelly said...

I love this one.