Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Friday

jar of cookies

He loves this jar of cookies and he is not into sweets much.
He made me happy just watching him enjoy every bite.

We have been with out cable/Internet for over a week.
It is so, so nice to be back on line and have cable again.
Noah just didn't understand why the TV, computer and ipad were not working.
I was about to go mad :)
We kept busy and tried to keep out of the house during the day
and rented movies at the red box at night.
we made it, but I am happy it is over with!

Dog sitting for my sister again this weekend. They drop Harley off later today.
Still so very hot here.
Not sure what our weekend plans are?

Hope you have a great weekend!
Happy, Happy Friday xoxo

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Glad you were able to get your cable fixed!

Cute photo series =)

Kelly said...

the way you capture Noah just melts my heart Beverly. Glad everything is up and running...i've missed you!

Jenny said...

Cool collage! How annoying to be without TV and internet for that long! I'm glad it's back!