Thursday, August 18, 2011

five things

I plan on printing these two photos in poster size to hang in the house.


I thought I would list a few things about Noah :)


1. addicted to his iPad even more than a year ago. ( I don't mind as it is learning fun for him)

2. has added the word "pal" to his favorite phrase, "no way pal" ( we hear this when he doesn't want to be bothered)

3. loves the pool this summer :)

4. laughs his head off at the old Donald Duck movies

5. loves to dance all day long :)


Happy Thursday xoxo

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Such a sweet kid - love the photos!

Kelly said...

gorgeous bev.....these will put a smile on your face every time you walk past them!
Noah is such a sweetie

Jenny said...

Those posters will be awesome!

LOL at "no way pal", that is cute!

augcott said...

This post and photo made me smile .... absolutely wonderful!

Diane