Friday, August 19, 2011

from where I stand

These were taken April through now.
I am camera shy so from where I stand photos have been wonderful for me to do self portraits.


We start school Monday although we have been doing school all summer here and there unschooling.
I need to plan and take first day photos. Although with Noah I never know if he will be willing or not :)
I look forward to the new school year and watching Noah grow and learn.

Wishing everyone a great weekend!
Happy Friday xoxo

4 comments:

{Amy} said...

cute!!

Jenny said...

You have some cute shoes!

augcott said...

LOL
Wonderful concept .... may I borrow???? Love the shot with your purse :-)
So happy I found your blog via Kelly "just a click away".

Diane

Beverly said...

lol thanks

sure you can borrow :) aww Kelly is great