Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Friday - our week in photos

Some photos from the week. We made it to the pool a few times. Noah had a blast playing with the kids. We took a drive to our favorite little town for pizza (its the best) and we saw a lot of corn fields on the way.
We also made it to a county fair. It was not very big but we had a good time. The drive there was nice. It was so hot once we got there. Noah lasted about an hour and a half and then he was done. He had a pony ride and pet farm animals and rode several rides before asking to, "go home now". Would love to go to the Ohio State Fair this weekend but hate to drive all the way there and then Noah want to go home :)

Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday xoxo

5 comments:

Amber Rosie said...

Looks like a great week! I used to ride the ponys at our fair, the Preble County Fair. I went by them when I was there on Sunday, but I doubt they would let me ride!

Beverly said...

lol Amber!

Jenny said...

Fun pics! Have a great weekend!

{Amy} said...

sounds like a great weekend!

Twilson9608 said...

Beautiful photography and great editing- I love how they all look!