Tuesday, August 16, 2011

pool days

Noah had a great time at the pool yesterday.
I think about 3 other people were there, it was empty and nice.
Noah played with some pool diving toys but picked them up with his feet.
He still wont put his head under water.
It was relaxing.
Oh, and the pool is open till Sept.5th...nice!

Joel and Noah drove ahead of me and I went to meet them later.
As I pulled out of the drive way and drove down the street
I could hear a cat crying. I pulled the car over and turned off the car.
I was so scared of what I would find and my heart was racing.
Thankfully a girl waking with her dog and kids came to help me.
The kitty jumped out from under the hood and then jumped back up there.
We tried everything to get her out. Finally a neighbor were I pulled in front of
came out to help. We finally got kitty out and she was fine. She was so tiny and so cute.
She had a collar. She was shaking and so was I. The neighbor took her in the house
and called the base police to come get it and find the owner. Sigh.... what a thing to happen to me!
I'm just glad kitty was ok!

Happy Tuesday everyone xoxo

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness!!! Poor little kitty!!! Glad it was ok!

How nice that Noah loves the pool. Too bad he won't put his head under. Have you tried swim lessons yet?? JEB did them this summer with a lady from our church and he did great! Learned how to put his head under and hold his breath and paddle and go about 1/2 way across the pool!! I just wish I had a pool to be in!

Jenny said...

I am so glad the kitty is ok. That would have scared the crud out of me. Poor thing. I'm glad she had a collar and they will find her owner.

Yay that the pool is open a few more weeks! These are fun pics!

Twilson9608 said...

I love the pictures and I love how you have them set up. How do you do it? What program do you use?