Friday, August 12, 2011

a summer day

we had a wonderful day with my sister Lynda on Thursday. Noah, Lynda and I went to lunch at a local mill.
We have loved going there for years when ever we come to Ohio to visit.
The weather was beautiful. After lunch we walked to the covered bridge and took some photos.
Noah loves running in the bridge and he was happy with the toys I bought him at the mill :)
We enjoyed the drive back home... the sky was beautiful and so were the farms and views.

Lynda goes back home to Texas on Saturday.  We will miss her so much.
Noah has loved her being here. He misses everyone back home so much and so do I.
We will be spending the day shopping with my sisters and dinner with the whole Ohio family
tonight for a farewell dinner for Lynda. We will have another great day!
Have I mentioned how much I have loved the weather the last few days? Well, I love this weather
we are having!!! low 80's -70's and cool nights... my kind of summer!

Happy Friday xoxo

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Beautiful photos! I'm glad you had a nice visit with your sister, and I hope the cooler weather lasts for you!

Caroline said...

OMG...these are so wonderful. A beautiful summer day indeed!

Kelly said...

I LOVE the treatment Bev...There's such a quiet beauty about covered bridges. They're a mystery to me as i've never seen one in "real" life!

Jenny said...

You take great pics and I love how you edit too! That looks like a nice day you all had out together!