Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer days

oh, the summer days

We have spent a lot of time at the pool this summer. More than other summers. Noah loves the pool this summer and it is awesome. He dog paddles his arms while his feet are still touching the bottom and he goes really fast. It is the funniest thing ever! He still will not put his head under the water. He does all the tricks he learned in swimming lessons and its nice to know he remembers them.

We have finally cooled down here but still humid and its been raining. I will take this over the hot, hot days.

I was up so late last night editing photos. I forgot how much fun it is to see a photo come to life and make it look different than what you started with. The above photo was one of the photos I worked on. I just love his face and I love him to the moon :)

Wishing everyone that made it to San Antonio for the  NDSC conference a wonderful time!
So wish we could have made it back home to go and meet everyone!
Oh well, one day we will make a conference.

Happy Wednesday xoxo

6 comments:

MaryAnne said...

This is a great picture - he looks so happy!

How wonderful that he is enjoying the pool!

Amber Rosie said...

It has been really hot and humid here, I am glad you have been able to cool off in the pool!

Jenny said...

Cute picture! I'm so happy Noah has been enjoying the pool!

Erin said...

Sweet photo! You really are great at post processing and have such an eye for photography.

Kelly said...

Great edit Bev. I love how you "love him to the moon"

georgia b. said...

even better!!