Wednesday, August 10, 2011

summer freckles

summer freckles
Noah at the pool the other day.
I adore his summer freckles!

Joel took Noah to the pool and I have some time to myself for once.
It is really nice to be alone some times.
I am rarely alone, Noah is always with me.
My sisters just left when the boys went to the pool.
I am on the computer for a bit and then heading to the store.
The weather has been great the last two days.
I hope it stays this way the rest of the summer :)

Happy Wednesday xoxo

ps. wishing my sister Margie back home a very Happy Birthday! Wish we were home to celebrate with you xoxoxo

7 comments:

Jenny said...

That's great that you are getting some alone time. Sorry your sisters are gone, I know you'll miss them.

Debbie said...

gotta love the freckles!! JEB gets them too!!

Rochelle said...

Love all your pictures and love Noah. He is such a sweetie.!

Kelly said...

gotta love them angel kisses!
Noah has his own fan club...you know that right?!

evrfwd said...

You are such a wonderful mama! You inspire me to be a better photographer and a better person. I hope you get more time to be alone. You deserve it! oxoxo p.s. I love Noah's freckles too!

Caroline said...

Soooo sweet!

georgia b. said...

great picture!