Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Friday

 Printed some new photos of Noah. Now I need to buy frames. For now they look good on the line.

 I splurged and bought myself a Fuji instax camera a few weeks ago. I'm in love!
Now I wish I had my old Polaroid from when I was a kid!
I am on the hunt for a sweet Polaroid that works!
Just some fun photos I took the last few weeks.
Summer fun, Noah getting love from his cousins and my niece and nephew.
I just ordered more film and it is on its way :)
I look a lettering class.
You can check it out here
I have been buying new pens and finally using my note books and journals.
I love stationary!
I hope to get better at my lettering style! I need to practice, practice!

We are dog sitting again but this time for over a week.
Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday xoxo

2 comments:

Jenny said...

The lettering class looks awesome! I love the pics you took too!

Monica said...

Oh, love the photos. I was such a doodler and letter scribbler. Loved pens and stationery, too. That's something I need to get back to. Who doesn't LOVE something handwritten?