Wednesday, September 7, 2011

the last few days

Friday we went to eat pizza at our favorite place.
Only they were busy and it would be an hour wait.
we were hungry so we left and walked the little town looking for food.
everything was closed. lol
We also dog sat Harley my sisters dog for the weekend.
It rained a lot and the weather got really cool.
I finally unpacked Noah's room. Now to sort and organize it!
Monday we drove into the city of Dayton.
We just drove around and then found a place to eat dinner.
I wore my new Mary Jane's from Clark's :)
Joel had off both Monday and Tuesday.
We drove to Cincinnati yesterday to look for shoes for Joel.
He found nothing but I got a pair and Noah got two pair :)
Again, lots of rain and cool weather...fall is here.

Joel is back to work today.
Noah and I just hanging out having fun and keeping warm.

Happy Wednesday xoxo

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I just love looking at these sets Beverly.

Jenny said...

I love your pics, they always tell a story! We had some Fall weather here too and I hope it stays!

{Amy} said...

love your pictures, as always. we have had some nice fall weather too and i am so happy about it! cute
shoes ; )