Wednesday, September 14, 2011

busy week

My sweet Noah. Taken Monday.

We have been busy this week.
We drove to look for sunflower fields on Monday.
Noah didn't want to get out of the car at first but finally did and then had fun running :)

Yesterday, we went to the Columbus Zoo.
It was a beautiful day.
We got a little lost and by the time we got there we had two hours to run through and see as much we could.
I'm was shocked they closed so early. I'm pretty sure the San Antonio Zoo closes much later?
Anyway, we had fun. Noah had been asking to go for days and wanted to see monkeys.
They are the last things we found before closing :)

We met another family with a sweet boy who also has ds.
love when that happens :)

We found a Jason's Deli to eat dinner at and then we found a Whole Foods.
We miss having both of these places near to us...sigh.
I think we got home around 8 pm?

Happy Wednesday xoxo


4 comments:

Kelly said...

sounds like a really fun day...and sunflower fields? that would heaven. I'd be running with Noah!

MaryAnne said...

This is a beautiful photo!

I'm glad you finally found the monkeys, and how nice to meet that other family!

Rochelle said...

You guys always have so much fun!

Jenny said...

Cute picture of Noah!

It sounds like that was quite a busy day! I'm glad you all had fun.