Sunday, October 30, 2011

thankful at the stop light - day 30


four little birds
four little birds

I was in a panic the other day when I got lost from the air port until I saw these guys.
They made me happy and calm and I knew we would find our way home :)

1 more day of 31 for 21
It is hard to put into words what Noah has brought to our family.
We all love him and accept him just the way he is.
He has made life much richer, more beautiful and filled with love.
I would like to think I have always been the person that I am
but I know that having Noah has made me better.
I might be a little crazy, scattered, and tired but I am better because of him.
We are all better because of him.
I am so thankful for my sweet Noah.

Happy Sunday xo

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You take such wonderful pics!

Noah is such a sweet boy!

Caroline said...

What a beautiful post. Happy Sunday my dear. Glad you found your way home.