Monday, November 14, 2011

30 days of gratitude - days 7 - 12

 day 7- Thankful for Joel. Joel baked all day to make my favorite orange cookies :) he is good to me
day 8 - thankful for beautiful weather we have had
day 9 - I adore dandelions and their beauty
day 10 - thankful for these two... my family xo
day 11- thankful for beautiful November days
day 12 - thankful for mail from far away and friends I have met on IG, flickr and blogging.
my heart is full with gratitude for these friendships and support.

Happy Monday and have a great week everyone xo

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Beautiful photos as always =)

Any chance you can share the recipes for those orange cookies?

Jenny said...

I agree with MaryAnne, I always enjoy your pics!

Caroline said...

Such wonderful things to be thankful for! And your photos are amazing here...especially love the leaf under the glass with that texture! Swoon!