Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Day

 Noah made a sweet Buzz Lightyear.
He only kept in on for an hour but the hour he was happy with it and excited.
We only went to one house and then back home and gave out candy.
He loves handing out candy to the kids and gets excited seeing them dressed up.
We did a simple craft before trick or treat.
He loved the finish pumpkin but hated getting sticky glue on his hands lol

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

Happy November and Happy Wednesday xo

7 comments:

beth. said...

aw, he makes my heart melt! proper cute costume x

Jenny said...

So cute. I love his little monkey bucket!

MaryAnne said...

Happy Halloween!

Noah looks adorable in his costume, and I love the little sock monkey bucket.

Kelly said...

He makes a great BUZZ!!!

suelmayer said...

You could have wrote this post for me about Sam. One hour in the costume, check, went to a couple of houses, check, hates anything sticky, especially glue, check. I think our boys would like each other!!!

Coley said...

Such a cute Buzz Lightyear you have there. :) Love his sock monkey basket.

Ilse said...

OMG!!!! I had not seen these pics until today and I have to say that this is the MOST adorable Buzz ever!
Thanks for sharing your life! Very inspirational!