Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The finished snowmen and string of lights

Noah working hard at painting :)

He is very gentle in his strokes

the cause of so much trouble....dried paint and sensory issues :)

we made 4 small 4x5 and 1 5x7

we tried working on them last night but the markers were not working to good.
so make sure it is nice and dry first.
I plan to add some string on the back so they can be hung.

I asked Joel to finish up the string of lights and I guess he didn't hear me and made them into ornaments instead. lol They are still cute with Noah's little finger prints.

a finished 4x5

and a finished string of lights
maybe we will do the lights on canvas next year too?
both projects would be nice to make into Christmas cards.

we have a few more projects but not sure if we will get to them. sigh...

Happy Wednesday xo

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Very pretty! We never do finger- and handprint crafts, because my kids don't like the paint on their hands either. Although, my son will do it in school!

Jenny said...

These are so cute! I love the idea of using the small canvases.

LOL about the ornaments, however that turned out so cute!

Kelly said...

OMG!!! Those canvases are to die for. What a perfect way to preserve little ones hands. Did you paint the finishing touches? You are super crafty if you did.