Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Friday

Hope you had a good week.
It went by fast here.
Still no snow and I hope we have a little for Christmas :)

1. Finally wrapped two gifts  :)
2. I love photographing Noah's sweet hands any chance I get.
and them busy and loving on something is all the better.
3. Chai Latte and Santa cookies makes it all seem better.
4. love seeing Christmas/winter scenes through the house. makes my heart happy. 

We hope to take Noah to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks later.
He is so excited and talking about them all week.
I finally found his DVD of the first movie and he is oh so happy :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone
Happy Friday xo

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

His hands truly are sweet, and you capture them beautifully!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Erin said...

Love this series Beverly!

Jenny said...

These are great pics! I love that little deer.