Monday, December 12, 2011

visit with Santa


Hello! It's been a while. Was busy with my family here from back home.
And been busy with editing photos for my new shop over at society6 
and trying to get my Etsy open. No idea how people make running an
Etsy store look so easy. It's hard work...sigh!

Anyway, my Mom and I took Noah to see Santa before she went back home.
He loved it and they talked about sock monkey's. lol We have our sweet skinny little 7ft Alpine tree up.
With just lights and candy canes because we never found our Christmas stuff yet.
We have been Christmas crafting and singing carols and having fun and just enjoying this time of year.

Hope all is well with everyone and you are enjoying this time of year as well.

Happy Monday xo

5 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Noah is so sweet! Glad he enjoyed meeting Santa!

liza said...

So, sweet. I adore that he wanted to include the sock monkey.

Territory Mom said...

Great photo of Noah. Okay, I love your work. I started following you on twitter, friend on Facebook. Having problems with Pinterest but I'll get to you. So proud for you. Let us know about your etsy shop. Merry Christmas!

Jenny said...

That is a cute picture! What a sweet looking Santa too!

Caroline said...

So sweet! I too am crazed...but it's good.