Wednesday, January 4, 2012

my year of self portraits 2011

2011 self portraits

I had planned to post a photo each month but it never happened.
Then I thought a collage of every 6 months and that didn't happen.
So here is my year in self portraits of 2011.
My first year to do this.
It is very hard for me to be in front of the camera and to see my self.

I plan on doing it again this year.
I will be playing along this year with this flickr group
If you would like to play along go to the group and ask for an invite.

* I picked two winners for the calendar from FB and they are on their way!

A very happy Wednesday to you xo

4 comments:

beth. said...

aw, what a great idea! your smile is lovely too x

Kelly said...

what a great little collage Bev. My girl Dian and I JUST now decided to do a 12 month project. I'm so out of practice and 1 month seems do-able.

MaryAnne said...

Love the May photo!

Jenny said...

Fun pics! You are adorable!