Thursday, February 16, 2012

365+1 week 6


day 36 - a vintage bowling sign I had my eye on for a while.
day 37 - some moon and traffic bokeh.
day 38 - Noah sitting nicely for me showing his new hair cut.
day 39 - some heart candies.
day 40 - love in my hand.
day 41 - Noah excited watching the snow fall.
day 42 - hearts we strung on twine and put up in the kitchen window.

Glad I finally got this collage together. almost a week late but it is done.
I plan on printing all of them at some point soon and then print as I go.

Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Happy Thursday xo

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Beautiful =)

Jenny said...

I love it, especially the pretty colors of the conversation hearts!

Kelly said...

lol on #41!
AND I love all the ways you tell the story of I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!
One of these days I'm going to have to borrow that phrase! its so endearing and it always reminds me of your love for Noah.

April Vernon said...

I love them all!