Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


all photos made with my iPhone.
the top one is an app called red stamp.
they have great little cards you can mail or email.

Noah wearing his shirt from San Fran that his cousins sent him :)
photo made in instagram

finding love  in the front yard on the tree.
made in shakeitphoto app


My hand made card to Joel and Noah
One of my favorite poems.

and another lovely app from Cartolina.
she has some wonderful old vintage cards.
she has another app to mail cards in the mail.

and from where I stand
I found a heart made from salt rocks.
They were all over the side walk and street from the snow the other day.
Made me happy when I saw all those little hearts :)
I used the labelbox app for the label.

Wishing you a wonderful day filled with love.

Happy Valentine's Day xoxo

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Valentines Day!!! Does Noah get all excited? LOVE the SF heart shirt shot.

Jenny said...

These are great! I love the apps you can use with Instagram. I don't have the capabilities on my phone for all of that, but it looks so cool!

April Vernon said...

I love all of them!

AngieW said...

Hope you had a great Valentines Day!