Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Day

we dyed eggs on Saturday. Noah did a great job. One of his favorite things to do.
we usually only do one carton of eggs
My sister Margie sent Noah a couple cartons of cascarones ( confetti eggs).
Noah loves cascarones!
We had an egg hunt in the back yard for Noah and he loved it.
When he woke up and saw his two baskets he kept saying Christmas. lol
But he knew it was from the Easter Bunny.

He enjoyed finding the eggs.
He had a second egg hunt at my sisters house with his cousins.
He had to open up each egg to see what was in it before putting it in his basket.
So, the other kids got way more eggs than him :)
He enjoys watching the other kids run and go crazy looking for eggs.

He loves to break the cascarones on our heads. All the kids had a blast.

We had a great Easter Holiday.
Hope that you did too.

I am so behind on everything and hope to catch up one of these days.

Happy Tuesday xo

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Thankful your Easter was so wonderful!

Kelly said...

I LOVE that close up of Noah holding his chocolate rabbit. Love your new header too.

Jenny said...

What a great Easter! I love the pics. I would like to eat that chocolate bunny right about now. LOL!

MaryAnne said...

Sounds like a fun Easter!

Caroline said...

OMG...these eggs are gorgeous! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday!

Cindy said...

I love your photos! Just beautiful! I found you through Building a Creatively Made Business website. I look forward to reading more of your blog!