Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!

What we have been up to.

We had a nice 4th of July at my sisters house.
Joel went to Texas for duty for a few days and got back this past Tuesday.
Noah is always so happy to see him come home.
We have been so busy with my Mom here.
I have not had time to do anything really.
I am taking two on line art classes and am so behind with my Mom here.
She loves to shop and has been wanting to go every where lol.
My sister came yesterday and picked her up to stay with her for a few days.

Yesterday we met with a teacher for Noah's end of the year assessment.
It went well but I am happy it is over and done with.
I always get so nervous till we get the ok back to homeschool for the next year.
So everything is mailed off and we just wait to get the ok.

Hope you have a great weekend and a
Happy Friday xo

2 comments:

MaryAnne K said...

I love your photo collage! Good luck catching up with your art classes and everything else!

Jenny said...

Love the collage! I am so happy your Mom was able to visit and you all had a great time.

Good luck catching up!