Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Friday

covered bridge walking home my sweets my guys summer field trips

Just posting some photos of Noah and Joel from the last month.
So crazy that the month is almost over and soon to be October.
 
All my creative classes are going well and trying to keep up.
It will take me forever to get to all the projects but that's okay.
I am loving learning and trying new things and meeting the people in class.
 
Hope your weekend is wonderful and have a
Happy Friday xo

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I always love your pics. I'm so glad you are having fun with your classes.

Anne said...

I always love your sweet photos of Noah.I especially love the one of Noah and Joel holding hands...precious! i have a photo like that of my daughter and husband.Those photos are priceless!
xx
Anne

Jenn said...

The photos are just perfect. I had no idea that you were taking classes! You're photography is already so creative and beautiful!