Wednesday, January 9, 2013

a year of sundays - week 1

winter trees


pineconepacking away Christmas
for the love of birds
soaring
soaring II
The start of my 2013 project with my camera... A Year Of Sundays.
I thought one photo a week (52 weeks) but I can not decide on which photo to use for this first week.
I guess I will go with packing away of Christmas?
 
I have not had time to edit photos for what seems like forever.
So it was great to edit these last night and a few of Noah.
I am trying hard to set goals and time manage each day
so that I can get everything done that needs to be.
I feel like I can get the hang of scheduling my time but
not enough time in the day :)
 
If you want to play along with a year of Sundays please do
 
Wishing you a Happy Wednesday xo

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love that Idea of a year of Sundays.