Wednesday, February 6, 2013

project life weeks 1-4

Trying project life again this year. I failed last year when I lost all my photos when my computer crashed....sigh. I don't think my heart has healed from that
 
 
project life weeks 1-4
 
Going to give this a try again this year and hope to finish the year.
I'm doing one week to each page of six 4x6 pockets.
I am using the same book as last year since I didn't fill it all in.
I try working on them on Sunday nights.
It makes it easier if the photos for the week are edited.
I am using both camera and iPhone photos.
I hope to get better as I go and hope to feel more confident about doing it.
It will just be nice to have a year of photos in hand at the end of the year.
I am printing here at home for this so it makes it way easy for me.
So far just using Picasa to make the collages and add words.
 
Are you doing project life?
Do you print your photos often or do they just sit on the computer?
 
Happy Wednesday xo


No comments: