Wednesday, June 5, 2013

busy, busy


new love design in the shop today.
I have a few new designs.

We have been busy getting ready for our community yard sale this Saturday.
It has been nothing but crazy unpacking and sorting.
I am at the point where I just want rid of everything.
We have so much school stuff and craft things and props (photography)
I worked so hard all last week and weekend and happy Joel took vacation to help.
I took the last two days off but must get back to it today so I can finish the garage.
I think there should only be a few more house boxes in there and the rest 
should be boxes we had in storage. Like holiday stuff and such. 
Goodness I will be so happy when it is all done with!!!
After the sale I will still have so much work to do putting everything left in its place.
Plus, I know I will find more things to get rid of as I do that.

I hope you are well and enjoying the summer.
Happy Wednesday xo

1 comment:

Kelly said...

How fun is this Bev